Monday, January 22, 2007

serial dead cats

Last night, I dreamed that I saw a dead cat. It was dark-haired-- dark gray, I think. This morning, (which is nighttime for me, so it is always dark out,) while driving to get gas, I saw the cat that sometimes sits on the hood of my car. Whenever I see him in the garage, I try to coax him close to me so that I can pet him, but he always resists my efforts. At present, he was sitting at an intersection, in a stare-down with another cat. This aloof little friend of mine has light gray hair, much lighter than the cat in my dreams, but still, I found myself hoping that he would not soon meet his demise. Later in the morning, my concerns were dispelled when, on my drive back from breakfast, I saw the cat of my dream. He was dark-haired-- dark-gray, I think-- and pretty well erased from the waist down, with a great pool of blood collecting downhill from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home